Terms and conditions & private policy
Please read carefully the following information regarding the services provided by www. myperfectwedding.gr
Terms and Conditions of Use
- The visitor/user of the web pages and services of www.myperfectwedding.gr agrees to the terms and conditions of use set forth herein that apply to all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and written and other materials that are part of www.myperfectwedding.gr
- The visitor/user should read carefully the terms and conditions of use before visiting or using the web pages and services of www.myperfectwedding.gr
- The visitor/user is advised to check these terms and conditions periodically for changes.
- The continued use of www.myperfectwedding.gr following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean the unconditional acceptance of those changes.
Copyright and Trademarks
- Except for the specified exceptions (copyright of third parties and affiliates), all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, and written and other materials that are part of www.myperfectwedding.gr, are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by www.myperfectwedding.gr and are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Greece, the European Union law and the International Treaties.
- In accordance with Law Nr.2121/1993 and regulations of international Law, which are valid in Greece, it is prohibited to republish, to reproduce all, some or summarize or paraphrase or to modify the contents of website using electronic, (technical) mechanical, photographic, sound or any method whatsoever without previous written permission.
- The visitor/user agrees that any action at law arising out or relating to these terms and conditions shall be filed only in the courts of Athens, Greece.
- No material from www.myperfectwedding.gr may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system, disseminated, transferred or used in any form or by any means, distributed for commercial purposes, provided, however, that the visitor/user may download, where specifically permitted, one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. All other materials and services on www.myperfectwedding.gr that bear the trademarks of their organizations, companies, affiliates, unions or publishers constitute intellectual property of these organizations, companies, affiliates, unions or publishers and they are liable for them.
The guest/user of the web pages and services of www.myperfectwedding.gr is liable for any damage to the site resulting from non-compliance with any term or provision of these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer of Liability
The materials in www.myperfectwedding.gr are provided «as is» and without warranties of any kind either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, www.myperfectwedding.gr disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Web site does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server(s) that makes www.myperfectwedding.gr available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Web site does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in www.myperfectwedding.gr in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The visitor/user assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
Not Legal Advice
The information contained at www.myperfectwedding.gr has been prepared as a service to its readers and the Internet community and is not intended to constitute legal advice or otherwise establish a lawyer-client relationship. The Web site has used all reasonable efforts in collecting, preparing and providing quality information and material, but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to www.myperfectwedding.gr especially due to the large size of www.myperfectwedding.gr. The users/visitors of www.myperfectwedding.gr or links do so at their own risk and it is their responsibility to cross-check the information provided with the original sources.
Links to other web sites and services
To the extent that www.myperfectwedding.gr contains links, hyperlinks or advertising banners to outside services and resources, the web site does not control the availability and the content of those outside services and resources. Any claims or concerns regarding any such service and/or resource, or any link thereto should be directed to the particular service or resource. www.myperfectwedding.gr does not, in any way, accept, adopt or has any other relation with the content or the services provided from such services or resources.
The terms and conditions in this agreement are governed by the Greek law, the enforced legislative provisions of European Union Law and the International Treaties. Any amendment, modification, alteration and annulment will be supplemented under Greek and E.U. law. Any provision of the above terms that will be determined to be invalid by the law or/and be unenforceable for any reason will be severed from the remainder of the present terms without having any effect on the validity of the rests of the terms which will remain without any amendments. This is the entire agreement between the web site and its guests/users of its pages/services and any amendment will be followed and will be an integral part of the present terms only if it is formulated in a written form and incorporated in the present agreement.
Please read carefully the following private policy information.
The management and protection of the guest’s/users personal information that www.myperfectwedding.gr collects is subject to the guidelines set forth herein and the relevant provisions of Statute. 2472/1997, the decisions of the President of the Committee for the Protection of Personal Information, the Presidential decrees 207/1988 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Statute 2819/2000 and the E.U. directives 95/46 and 97/66. These guidelines disclose the privacy policies for the entire web site. Since Internet technologies are rapidly evolving underlying business models are evolving as well new laws are going to be enforced. Accordingly, guidelines may change and any changes will be posted here. If a guest/user does not agree with the guidelines disclosed here should not use the services provided by www.myperfectwedding.gr. Furthermore, the web site is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of web sites to which it may link.
The following Personal Information is gathered and or tracked by our web site!
To place e-commerce orders the guest/user will have to disclose the following information: Name-Surname/Company Name-Address/Company address-Postal Code-Telephone Number-E-mail address-fax number-taxpayer’s identification number-Tax Office-City-Country-Credit Card Number and Date. This information is also required for the issue of the relevant tax documents and is then kept in the web site’s financial file. The web site may gather any information relating to the type of goods and services that the buyers frequently ask for in order to make relevant offers. The guest/visitor can specifically ask for the exclusion of such use of information and refuse to accept any offers. Such information is not disclosed to third parties.
In order to receive all the information relating to the way you can be advertised through www.myperfectwedding.gr you have to give the following information: Forename/Surname-Company Name-Address-Telephone number-Fax Number-email address-Name of the Person Responsible-City -Country. The web site is not responsible for the privacy policies of the people and companies advertised on it.
Links to other sites
The web site includes links to other websites that are not controlled by www.myperfectwedding.gr or its affiliates (natural-legal entities). The web site is in no circumstances responsible for the Privacy policies of these websites.
The IP Address that locates the guest’s/user’s location of computer on the Internet is used only for the collection of statistical data.
The web site treats all personal information as confidential and may not disclose such information to third parties (natural-legal entities) with the exception of the relevant provisions of the law that concern forwarding information to the relevant authorities.
The web site records personal information that has been forwarded for communication, financial and tax reasons.
The guest/user may contact the relevant department of www.myperfectwedding.gr in order to check for the existence of a personal record and correct, change or ask for its deletion.
Guests/users that are under the age of consent can only access the services of www.myperfectwedding.gr if they have gained parental consent and they are not asked to give any personal information.
However, if such information is provided will be automatically deleted.
It is possible that the web site’s marketing department will process the entire or part of your personal information in order to develop the existing services and for statistical and financial reasons.